If You wish to avail of the services or products offered by Rome Reservation it is imperative that you pay close attention to the following conditions.
1. Acceptance of terms
The Service that Rome Reservation offers it's users is supplied by Rome Reservation s.r.l., which is situated in Piazza Civitella Paganico, 12 - 00139 Rome, Italy. Rome Reservation reserves the right to modify any of these General Conditions ("TOS") when they feel fit to do so without any prior notice. The user has continous access to these terms and can avail of them on web page http://www.romereservation.com/terms.php. By accepting these general conditions the user hereby consents to the use of his/her personal details in accordance with the rules outlined on web page http://www.romereservation.com/privacy.php.
2. No resale of service
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
3. Proprietary rights
The entire contents of this site are protected by Copyright © 2001 Rome Reservation s.r.l. - Piazza Civitella Paganico, 12 - 00139 Rome, Italy. You acknowledge and agree that the Service and any necessary software used in connection with the Service ("Software") contain proprietry and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. "Rome Reservation" and its logo are registered trade marks of Rome Reservation. All the other quoted product names and societies are brands of their respective owners.
You agree to indemnify and hold Rome Reservation, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit or make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of any rights of another.
5. Modifications to service
Rome Reservation reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part there of) with or without notice. You agree that Rome Reservation shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because Rome Reservation has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Rome Reservation is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Rome Reservation shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
7. Member conduct
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not Rome Reservation, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. Rome Reservation does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content.
You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Rome Reservation be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service. You agree to not use the Service to:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Rome Reservation official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes" or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- "stalk" or otherwise harass another;
- collect or store personal data about other users
You acknowledge that Rome Reservation may not pre-screen Content, but that Rome Reservation and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or move any Content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, Rome Reservation and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the TOS or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content.
8. Disclaimer of warranties
You expressly understand and agree that:
- Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Rome Reservation expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Rome Reservation makes no warranty that (i) the service will meet your requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the software will be corrected.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Rome Reservation or through or from the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the TOS.
9. Limitation of liability
You expressly understand and agree that Rome Reservation shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if rome reservation has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
- the use or the inability to use the service;
- the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service;
- unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- statements or conduct of any third party on the service;
- nothing in this contract limits or diminishes Rome Reservation's responsabilities should damages arise due to fraud or serious fault.
At the time of your reservation we will take a non-refundable deposit to guarantee the booking. Rome Reservation reserves the right to change accommodations in case of circumstances beyond our control.
Any communication between the two parties must be written (e-mail or ordinary post). Rome Reservation may use this means of communication to inform the user of modifications made to the General Conditions or to answer any questions that the user may have.
12. Applicable laws and forum competency
The present General Conditions and relationship between Rome Reservation and the User are governed by the Italian Republic. The Court of Rome will be exclusively competent for any disputes that derive from or are connected with these General Conditions.
13. Modification of General Conditions
Rome Reservation, holds the right to award, transfer or delegate its rights, duties or obligations foreseen in the present General Conditions while the user does not.
14. General information
The TOS constitute the entire agreement between you and Rome Reservation and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and Rome Reservation. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other Rome Reservation services, affiliate services, third-party content or third-party software. The failure of Rome Reservation to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the TOS is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TOS remain in full force and effect. The section titles in the TOS are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
15. Compliance with the rules and regulations of this service
The User declares to have fully understood and comply with the rules and legislation of artiche number 1341, 2° comma, cod. civ., to have read carefully and approved the stipulations contained in the previous articles regarding Art. 1 (The possibility to modify the general conditions of the Service); Art. 4 (Indemnity Clause); Art. 5 (Possibility of modifications of the Service); Art. 8 (Disclaimer of warranties); Art. 9 (Limitation of Liability); Art. 11 (Applicable Laws and Forom Competency); Art. 12 (Modification of General Conditions).